By all standards, the 2024 U.S. presidential election will be the most consequential in decades. At stake is not just the White House, but the security of the U.S. alliance system, the status of the U.S. dollar as the global reserve currency, the future of the Constitution, and security of Europe and the Indo-Pacific.
Business leaders around the world view the 2024 U.S. presidential election outcome as a critical to their business planning for the years ahead. But the angst over the upcoming U.S. elections is fueled by media-driven hysteria, which creates a fog of confusion about the real state of American internal life. The U.S. Constitutional system is unique and is not well understood outside the U.S. borders, and there is a tendency to see the events of January 6, 2021—the assault on the U.S. Capitol—as a sign of the weakening of American political institutions, when in fact, it demonstrated a resilience in the face of threat.
PTB Global Advisors does not rely on the “conventional Washington Beltway biases,” but probes deeper into the political dynamics across the country, drawing upon decades of experience and a wealth of contacts across the political spectrum. For instance, in September 2016, our President and CEO Paul Goldstein told an audience of Japanese business leaders in Tokyo that there was a better than 50:50 chance that Donald Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton in that year’s presidential election. The audience was stunned, having been informed by “reliable Washington friends” that Clinton was a certain winner.
Given the importance of the 2024 U.S. elections, PTB Global Advisors is launching a monthly Confidential Presidential Election Report, which will address the changing underlying dynamics of the American electorate.
We will provide subscribers with:
- Critical intelligence missing from the traditional media.
- Ongoing assessments of the Trump prosecutions on the elections.
- The role of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, barring “insurrectionists” from holding Federal office.
- Shifting voter dynamics, including the sweeping generational shift in the electorate.
- Dynamics in the U.S. economy and their impact on voter attitudes.
- Other essential insights into the primaries and general election.
The Confidential Presidential Election Report will be provided to subscribers on a monthly basis from October 1, 2023, through January 1, 2025.
- Each monthly report will be available to non-subscribers for $500.
- A full 16-month subscription, paid in advance, will cost $5,000. Subscribers will save $3,000.
- An eight-month subscription will be available for $2,800, a savings of $1,200 over the individual month purchase price.
In addition, as the election process unfolds, PTB Global Advisors will host periodic video-conference sessions for full-year and half-year subscribers-only to address critical shifts and answer questions.